She was practicing oral sex, then she swallowed……
A Romanian teenager had to have emergency surgery after swallowing a toothbrush while she practised performing oral sex.
Andreea Vlad, 16, from Falticeni in eastern Romania, initially told doctors she had slipped and swallowed the seven inch toothbrush.
But when medical staff carried out examinations they realised she had no scratches or cuts on her throat backing up her claim she had fallen.
When questioned further she admitted she and some friends had been watching a pornographic movie and that she had swallowed the brush afterwards while practicing the technique for oral sex and imitating the women in the film.
A spokesman for the county hospital in Suceava where she was treated said: ‘This girl is very lucky. She did not suffer any internal damage because of the toothbrush, but things could have been much worse for her.’