Reality Show To Auction Virginity
A SYDNEY waitress is selling her virginity, with final bidders facing off in a live auction.
In a new low in reality-TV, the debauched deal is the brainchild of a Melbourne film-maker who plans to turn it into a documentary.
Justin Sisely has spent more than a year recruiting male and female virgins willing to auction themselves on camera.
However, he faces being charged with prostitution if he goes ahead with the deal on Australian soil.
Speaking for the first time since selecting his subjects, Sisely said yesterday that he now planned a face-to-face auction in the US state of Nevada – home to “sin city” Las Vegas – with bidders in the same room as those auctioning off their virginity.
Sisely will pay each virgin $20,000 and they will also receive 90 per cent of the sale price, with the remaining 10 per cent going to the Nevada brothel where the auction will be held.